Thursday, January 26, 2006

Girl's night out in the Mission


I just came back from my weekly girl's night out in the Mission. I had a Bloody Mary, red wine, and beer. Not neccessarily the best combination - but then: beer just goes so much better with Chinese food ... Since I'll be a Strohwitwe for the next four weeks, I wanted to point out how glad I am to have my friend Martina. She'd kill me if she knew that I'm posting her picture here, but then: nobody knows about this blog anyways, and it's sort of in private beta, so she can still tell me to take it off. I think that pic is great though - and not because I took it - no, just because it's real.

Oh, btw: Navin will soon start posting from his trip. I promise: it's going to be a lot more exciting than what you've read so far. And I don't mean the fact that he's reporting from more exciting places - but his writing is just amazing! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home