Friday, January 27, 2006

Tackling new media

I've never actually posted anything about PR and communications, the field I'm working in. I just recently started this blog, and I've been scanning the 'blogosphere' (a horrible word by the way) with bloglines.com for quite a while now. Surprisingly, I'm slowly getting into it. If you know what you are looking for, it's a great way to get information, and most importantly different points of view from so called 'citizen journalists.'

Tom Foremski (siliconvalleywatcher.com) blogged on an interesting topic recently: the future of communications and PR agencies. It confirms what we have talked about in recent weeks. It's time to think about how to tackle the bloggers, podcasters, and other new media people. Exciting times ahead :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home