Monday, February 13, 2006

Indian Shampoo ad

I knew I would find something funny if I searched for 'Hindi' on youtube.com :-)!!! I just got some food from our favorite Indian/Pakistani take-out restaurant, and I thought it would be fun to find something Indian on the Web. This is hilarious, it reminds me so much of when I was in India and got a huge complex having short, thin, 'Western' hair. They are obsessed with their hair ... ask any Indian woman and she'll have at least 3 tips on how to keep the hair shiny, strong, black, and especially: long!!! Neha, comments? :-) Have fun:

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Neha said...

I hear you loud & clear, m'dear. 'Hair today, more tomorrow' is the motto that unites all Indians. Sadly, this means having your hair oiled at least once every couple of weeks or everyday, depeding on how strict your parents are.

It's funny, I used to cringe at all the talk of long, black, luscious hair but now I realize that au natural is much better than fake blonde w/ unreal blue eyes like in many hindi movies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home