Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Raindrops are falling on my ... windows

It's raining outside, I'm sitting on the sofa, and it's completely silent except for some cars driving by and the rain drops ... tok, tok, tok ... So, let's see. Neha already predicted it: blogging is an addiction. And even when I don't feel like blogging I'm thinking "hey, I have a blog out there, I should at least get SOMETHING out so that it stays alive. A blog that's not getting updated is like a dead blog. Bla bla bla...

Anyways, first of all I wanted to say thanks to my first few commentators here. :-) Everybody please visit www.currylingus.com sometime and meet Neha.

Then ... I don't have a camera anymore. Navin took ours to India, and Manu is leaving tonight and took the camera with him. So, unfortunately I can't post a picture of my new haircut. Today after work I went to the hairdresser, and now my hair is about an inch short (appr. 2.5 cm), and blond. I can't believe I did it ... but then, people say that whenever something big happens in a woman's life, she changes her hair style. And something big did happen: yesterday I worked from 7 a.m. until 10 p.m., without a break, and - guess what - I enjoyed it!!! So, this is just an expression of my tremendous happiness.

Let me finish for today with a photograph from Kerala. At our commie dinner (communication chicks = the commies) on Monday, I told Wendy, Michelle, and Leta that this was the biggest elephant I had ever seen. And I actually sat on top of it. If you look at the photograph, this guy doesn't look that big at first, but just compare the size of my head to, let's say, the tusks... and you'll know what I mean!

Oh, by the way: the hair story was a joke ;-)

1 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GODNESS! The haircolor almost caused an heartattack...it took a minute to recover and then it turns out to be a joke, now, I need a psychological treatment :O). I would have rather read, you have gotten your butt pierced.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home