Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dreyer's Rocky Road Ice Cream


How about a cheerful topic for a change. I discovered my favorite ice cream in the world! Please note: I'm not a huge ice cream fan, but this one is TO DIE FOR. Dreyer's Rocky Road: Chocolate ice cream (German taste kind of chocolate) with almonds and mini MARSHMALLOWS. YUMMMMMM!!! Love it love it love it! And that's the story (from Dreyer's Web site):

In 1929, after the stock market crash, our founder calmed his Black Thursday jitters by creating The Original Rocky Road. Mixing chunky almonds, mini marshmallows and delicious milk chocolate ice cream, he created a flavor that was a sign of the times, but made people smile!

2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...yamyam. Und wann gibts das hier? Hört sich ja traumhaft an - noch dazu für einen Eisjunkie wie mich ;-).

 
At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Rocky Road! It's my favorite kind of ice cream. It's the almonds that make it so delicious. Guess I'll have to run to the store today and get some.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home