Thursday, March 23, 2006

Far away family ...

I just spoke to Tillu and Madhu, my brother and sister in law in Dubai. They have a little son, my nephew, whose name is Rishi. I haven't seen him in 1 year and 4 months, and I feel like a bad bad auntie :-( They are constantly telling me to come and visit, but how to do this with the little vacation you get here in the U.S.? And, admittedly, I really feel like I've seen enough of Dubai - so today I suggested to meet in a different country at one point. Anyways, I'll be posting the last picture I have of Rishi to encourage them to send me a new one :-) - and guess what: this one is not even a real picture!!! It was made for his 2nd birthday last September. So, please please please, send me a new one - I'll post it here. It will also be good to know whether he really has hair like that :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home