Saturday, February 25, 2006

Shanghai Tang

Now, how cool is that: Navin got me at least 300 different bangles from India, a little hand painted elephant, an Indonesian hand bag, many other things, and the coolest dress I've ever had I think - from Hongkong. The most amazing part: it fits ;-)! Thanks to Navin I'm always super trendy ... if it was up to me, I would probably look like a German country bumpkin. So here's my new dress, by Shanghai Tang ...


Shanghai Tang sets out to create the first global Chinese lifestyle brand by revitalizing Chinese designs - interweaving traditional Chinese culture with the dynamism of the 21st Century. Thus, resulting in a vibrant fusion of "East Meets West." In fashion, Shanghai Tang continues to evolve its distinctive style whilst employing elegance, comfort and vitality. In hard goods, Shanghai Tang's products are created for everyday use, emphasizing functionality, and always integrating the use of the Chinese motifs into their design. Shanghai Tang always uses the highest quality of materials, workmanship and much inventiveness in the construction of all their products.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home