Friday, February 17, 2006

Bitter cold ...

Jaaa jaaa jaaaaaaa... I know I told too many people too many times that it had such wonderful, warm weather here in San Francisco. Notice something? HAD! For the past 2 days it's been pretty cold, cold meaning, it's about 7 degrees outside (night time around 4 degrees), but this means in turn that I have about only 16 degrees inside, and my heater is switched on!!! BRRRRRRRRRRRR... I'm so cold. Now I just switched on my electric standup heater that's been fighting for the past 10 minutes to get from 61 to 62 degrees Fahrenheit.

So, whatelse is happening? Nothing much - I'd say the most exciting news is that I only have 8 more days to go until Navin finally comes back! :-)

... oh, wow, I just saw 63 popping up on the heater, now it's back to 62 :-(

One funny tidbit I got from my friend Martina today: The Fruit Cake Lady
Have fun :-)

... 64 !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home