Thursday, April 20, 2006

Vegas baby, Vegas ...

Boy, it's been 2 whole weeks since I posted the Mallu video. Time is certainly flying by, I can't believe it! So, what's new?

New is that I can't pack light anymore. I'd say that it took me almost 2 hours to pack a little bag for the weekend Vegas trip with Navin's company. What's wrong with me? I used to travel with the same little bag for 3 months all around India! Maybe because it's the fact that you actually want to look good and fashionable if the invitation says: "Dinner at Studio 54 - wear your most fashionable outfit!" Now what is 'fashionable' in Las Vegas? Mini skirt and top? Jeans and high heels? Grunge look? Suit and flip flops? What the hell??? Anyways, I think the fact that I had two glasses of red wine with Martina, the mama, and some other Sparksters on an empty stomach before I came home added to the confusion.

Now I'm all packed though, and no, I'm not really convinced I'll be fashionable, but then: I don't really care either - I DON'T WANT to be fashionable. Actually, I'd rather take off in direction India tomorrow, with my little bag full of basic linen clothes, no make-up, flip-flops, and, very important: a digital movie camera! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home