Friday, May 26, 2006

This is AMAZING

Danke danke danke Elena!

This is amazing! I promise, the next person who gets me really drunk will have the pleasure so see me perform the following (and people who know me will know which point made me promise that ;-) ...)

The person who guesses the song will win the performance ...



********************

why is extraordinary better than ordinary ... doesn't extra mean more of the same ordinary? or am i just confused?

well lets move on ... recently i was in a classrooom, eight little boys and two pigs named hamid and roy. now lets move on.

so who reads blogs? amateurs or web voyeurs?

2 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a lot of fun to watch! Gee, do we only get to pick one song? I can see you doing so many of them and I'd be laughing my
_ _ _ off. I'd have to say it's the chicken song, the one that kind of sounds Bavarian.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger twinga said...

so sad nobody else responded ... but in a way it's good ... i don't need to perform ;-) ... it was "beat it" from michael jackson. whenever i hear this song i can't help but dancing like a crazy chicken ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home