Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Watch out - I know you are looking at my blog! :-)

This is really exciting... As of today I'm a proud user of Google Analytics. Thanks to my Google friend Jeremy (I promised him a little blog love for this one) I got an invitation and now I'll be able to see who is looking at my blog - hurray. Today I had three (!!!) ;-) visitors: one from Oakland (I guess that was Navin), one from Redwood City (myself, ha!) and one from Fulton on the East Coast. Thombre, was it you?

Anyways, if you are interested in Google Analytics, sign up for an invitation.

Introducing Google Analytics.
Sophisticated. Easy. Free.

Learn more about Google Analytics

Get Your Invitation ยป

Google Analytics tells you everything you want to know about how your visitors found you and how they interact with your site. You'll be able to focus your marketing resources on campaigns and initiatives that deliver ROI, and improve your site to convert more visitors.

Integrated with Adwords.

Google Analytics has the enterprise level capabilities you'd expect from a high end web analytics offering and also provides timesaving integration with AdWords. Of course, Google Analytics tracks all of your non-AdWords initiatives as well.

Free.

Google Analytics is one way we invest in our advertisers and everyone else who wants to create quality content on the web. With Google Analytics, you can get started today creating targeted, ROI-driven marketing campaigns and improving your site design and content.

Source: Google.com/analytics

3 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, this is me.

thombre

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fulton EC is Prasad Navins' friend from MD. Had URL in address book.....checked for curiousity. Tell Navin, i will be visiting bay area with family july 4th holidays. would like to ping him (and of course you:-)) if you guys are in town. If not will try and catch you guys some time later.

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger twinga said...

We are here around July 4th! Feel free to ping Navin. You have his email, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home